- Fill Application form
- Academic documents till date
- IELTS/TOEFL Score for all level admission
- Work Experience (If any)
- Statement of propose
- Offer letter time 1 to 2 weeks
- Filled and Sign Application form
- Original academic document
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months with a full copy of all pages of this passport should be submitted.
- One recent passport sized color photographs. Please click here for the size of Photograph.
- The required visa fee in the form of DD in favor of “Embassy of (Country name) you are going to apply, New Delhi”. You need to pay VFS Service charge while submitting the document if you are going to apply from VFS.
- An up to date police clearance certificate
- Acceptance Letter
- Proof of fee Payment Slip with NOC.
- Insurance of one year
- Statement of Purpose
- IELTS or TOEFL Scorecard
- Affidavit letter
- Financial documents:
- Bank Statement & Bank certificate (Last 6 months) with supporting document
- Educational loan paper (if any)
February, June and October
- Verified from Ministry of Education (All Academic)
- Verified from Foreign Ministry (All Academic, Police Report)
- Verified from SLC board, NEB board or TU (All Academic)
- Most of the countries application are submitted to VFS and later need to go for the visa interview at respective country embassy for the visa interview.
- Some countries will take direct file for the interview but prior appointment need to be taken.